Sunday 1 January 2017

Malarkey

Hey guys (whomever reads this anyway).

I haven't posted in a while, and if I'm honest, there's not much I can post that's Bushido-related.  The Facebook group has really taken off and anything you want to know can be found there in a hurry by simply asking or posting the wrong answer (see Cunningham's Law).  So I don't think this blog has anything left to offer the scene.  I'll leave it up for those who want to find the Bushido Basics posts I made, but I don't think I'll be putting any new updates up until after the odd tournament or big update.  If you require rules resolutions, merely enter my name on Facebook and I shall be invoked.

As for what's in the works, we've currently added 4-6 pages to the errata, and hopefully we'll see it all posted at the start of the new year.  The big fix is ranged attacks.  I had to cross out huge swathes of that section in order to clearly define the differences between a declared Ranged Attack action, and just a Ranged Attack.  No more strange requests for resolution on how many ammo or reload tokens people will now get.

This year I expect the UK Masters to be maxed out, possibly with additional spots with just how fast the game has grown over the last year.  I'd be interested to look at the sales data to see the level of growth.  Anyway, as all my games clocked out early due to my chatting and everyone else asking me rules things, I'm going to be a there as a Retainer this year and just handle rules malarkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment