Saturday 23 January 2016

He's Not a Bike, He a Chopper

Jung Pirates - The Woodcutter?

The first of the non-RotK Jung Pirates have started to appear!  Awesomesauce time.  Let's assume normal buto stats: 10 health, +2 melee strength, 9-11 rice depending on stats/Ki feats.  He actually brings an anchor point for the Jung battle line as until now the Jung Pirate profiles have all been very squishy.  Now all I need are some profiles with Leap so I can exploit having a tanky model like this.

Good things happening with the Tengu Decension though, my planned warband is a White Mesa themed one, but I'm interested in how a Wind Watchers theme works out with some of the other test profiles.  Granted I have almost all the White Mesa stuff painted, but I really like the idea of using all those place effects to really catch people off guard.  I only need to paint... Hokibo, both Zephyr Guards, and Kotenbo... then wait for another Tengu Decension model to get released and I'll be fine!  Weirdly I couldn't get Tarobo into the warband.  You can't see it but I'm putting on my 'squinty face' as I type this.  Unfortunately he can't really fight, and the warband needs models that can do that, so Tarobo got cut despite his awesome stun/sixth sense unique effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment