Monday 19 October 2015

Pirates or Ninjas?

My kaizoku samurai is now finished!  I'm pretty happy with how he turned out, though I feel I've missed a few things out - especially now that I've taken the photo and can see ALL the mistakes I've made.  Next up for the Jung Pirates I'm going to work on one of the korusea (the guys with the fishing nets).  Hopefully they will go a lot faster than Minato did, but we'll have to see as work is bonkers at the moment.  What's really next up on the painting table is Hokibo so that I have more options for the Tengu Decension (unless GCT really do send me all the Jung Pirates (I don't think they will, but I asked anyway)).

Jung Pirates - Minato Jung
Speaking of Minato, his card is missing his ranged attack stats: 1/2/3, +1 damage modifier.  This is confirmed by GCT.

It looks like Wave 26 is going to be full of ninjas.  Players who didn't get them with the Rise of the Kage Kickstarter will be very pleased to know they'll be able to get hold of the ninjas soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment