Friday 12 September 2014

Rise of the Kage


Very impressed with what I've seen of the Rise of the Kage so far.  You should all fund this.  Go.  Do it now.  Don't worry, I'll wait here.  WHY HAVE YOU NOT THROWN ALL YOUR WORLDLY MONEY AT THIS YET?!  As for myself, once I get paid for this next bathroom I should be going for a Red Alert pledge.

If you don't know about it, you can find out more about Rise of the Kage on Kickstarter or on the Rise of the Kage website.

The Kickstarter updates are quite exciting, there are extra maps, more guard types, a new guard boss (according to TGN there's going to be three different guard bosses), and most importantly: more ninja.  GCT have certainly listened to what the people pledging are asking for, and the stretch goals have changed rapidly from "some new guards" to what they are now.  This is one I'll be keeping an eye on.

No comments:

Post a Comment