Friday 19 September 2014

Not Command & Conquer

Finally made my pledge for a Red Alert level of Rise of the Kage.  So right now, this is what I'm planning to get hold of, I expect more to be available by the time the Kickstarter has finished:


It's something of a pity it's going to be roughly this time next year before we see the game in person.

Got to play against David Hamilton's Prefecture ashigaru horde on Tuesday and it wasn't as horrific as I was expecting.  Yatsumata did her thing and sat quite contently in the middle zone of Ryodo, whilst Yukio Kushimori (of all people) went around killing things.  Not much to say about this game if I'm honest; I got some bad dice at the start of the game, which then turned into amazing dice; Dave had okay dice throughout, but amazing dice win out over average dice regardless of game.

This weekend we're heading through to Common Ground Games once again for a day of Bushido - hopefully with more of the Dundee players coming through.

No comments:

Post a Comment