Wednesday 8 June 2011

Brooding Horses

My brooding mass of Mercnar models is coming together now, in a most literal fashion.  Orin Midwinter has a very nice scenic base and is on his way to being fully painted in record time, the Sword Knights are assembled, and luckily the rangers are pretty much single piece miniatures.  This means that the Trencher Commandos are clearly going to be 9 piece models each, just to balance things out.  Now I need to get working on the basing.

I'm not sure what other casters to get for Cynaries, I was thinking Constance but I have no idea what Constance does.  Hopefully Ashlynn will get a resculpt in the near future - if pNemo got one, then she deserves one! - and I'll start using her once again.  Or perhaps it's time to pick up some dwarves, there's not a lot that beats the fully boosted sprays of the blastbunnies.  I do like the look of Damiano though, and I already have the basic set of Steelheads - though it would mean having to paint those 2 cavalry models...  Oh the choices!  As long as there are no pirate models, I'm all good with the Mercenaries.

Wrath is only a week away!  Though the lack of deduction of my PG points has left me somewhat mystified, will my copy of Wrath arrive in a timely fashion or will I be the last horse in the race?

No comments:

Post a Comment