Monday 8 November 2010

Funding

Aloha my erstwhile (and no doubt captive) readers, I'm here to plead my case for people to use that button to the left labelled "Donate".  With the Tartan Brawl coming up (and SR2011) I'd like to stockpile enough terrain, scenario markers and timers for 16 boards.  Unfortunately this costs quite a bit, and since I'm not swimming in money (DAMN YOU LOTTERY!) I would appreciate it greatly for any donations people can pass my way so that I can in turn pay other people for these goodies.

Here are my costs for the Tartan Brawl in March:
16 digital timers - £32
32 4"/8"/12" cake boards (scenario markers) - £28
32 Flags - actually I already have these...
48 linear obstacles (walls etc)
15 forest flats (the flat piece of board you put the trees on)
30 forest markers (the trees you put on the flats)
1 swamp flat
2 swamp markers
16 hills
16 obstructions
The estimated terrain cost is £361

Luckily these are all pretty much a one-off series of costs - I expect everything I'm getting will last a fair while, so they'll eventually pay themselves back over multiple tournaments.  Short-term however, it's much like a punch to the nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment