Friday 8 October 2010

Roughing Out

The latest rough draft of Steamroller scenarios for playtesting have made their way into the hands of the Press Gangers, and there's some very interesting new scenarios.  Hacksaw76 and his team have really pulled out some cool stuff - though some of the newer ones are confusing to read the first time through (though there's nothing like Ridge Raiders thankfully).  It's time to subject the local players to all the new scenarios and provide feedback!

While I do love my metal rings of circular scenario goodness, it's just too expensive to pick up another set (or 3 in this case, 4"/8"/12" rings seem to be the new black in scenario zone sizes).  I think I'll follow suite of the PGs at the UK Masters and make the zones out of some sort of mesh or fabric.  It may not be as precise but its certainly easier on my wallet.  Maybe Privateer Press should start putting stop watches on the list of things I can buy with PG points...

For those of you who are Legion of Everblight players you can find two of the themed lists at Bell of Lost Souls: pThagrosh and pLylyth.

No comments:

Post a Comment