Saturday 24 July 2010

Tournament Calendar Update

I recently received an e-mail from Kingdom of Adventure in Kirkcaldy about their upcoming tournament on August 7th.  I'm not 100% sure I'll be going but it would be nice to play in a tournament rather than run one for a change.

The Warmachine & Hordes UK Grand Tournament Scotland Heat will ideally be held at either the end of September or early October, I'm currently in negotiations to secure the venue - I suspect it may have to wait until November however.  I'll have to go shopping for stop watches and scenario zone markers.  Not to knock all the effort going into the UKGT, but it does feel a little like someone's jumping onto the band wagon to run a big tournament.  Where on earth am I going to get enough boards?  Do I have enough terrain?  There's a lot of things to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment