Saturday 17 July 2010

Errata Update

The first instalment of the Warmachine and Hordes MKii errata can be found here: http://privateerpress.com/warmachine-mk-ii-official-errata

Personally I didn't really see anything special, though eGaspy is now limited to using small and medium based models for his feat - so no more returning Soul Hunters.  Kara Sloan's feat now works as I read it should work when I first flipped through the Cygnar book, and we get a small spoiler for the Trollbloods book: there's some model called Janissa Stonetide, and she(?) has Wall of Stone.

I've now worked my arse off making a good Mercenaries list, and had a couple of games against Jim (one of which ended with Jim getting a Turn One assassination off on me (how embarrassing!)) using it.  I think I'll get a couple more games with eMagnus against other armies before I put it back in the box and get back to work on the Trollbloods.

No comments:

Post a Comment