Wednesday 2 June 2010

Authoritarian Regime

I managed to squeeze in a practice game at G3 against Martin's Mercenaries.  It wasn't much of a game, I don't think anyone's ever slammed their own model over Ashlynn against Martin before - he ran her very far forward.  After removing Admonition with Purification she ate a faceful of Dire Troll Mauler (Mulg slammed it over her) before the Nyss Hunters filled her with arrows.  Annoyingly, the Mauler could have just thrown a Fennblade at her, but I missed my attack roll due to Roulette.  Always, ALWAYS boost when Ashlynn's feat is up.  Ironically I made the same mistake Martin did in one of my early games against Sean Murchie when I was using Ashlynn and he was using Hexeris.

Anyway, I thought I'd put out the call to other potential bloggers who play Warmachine/Hordes in Scotland.  The Scottish community is starting to expand lately, with communities emerging in Dundee and Perth.  Edinburgh may go through a phase of revitalisation as Frazer Penman has taken over as Press Ganger - if it isn't in the midst of such already.  I'd love to roam between the various cities running tournaments...

While the Scottish Gaming Forums isn't the central hotspot for information and news yet, I'd recommend that the players in Scotland start using it.  The more use it gets the better the community that gets build upon it.

As an aside: Murchie you lazy gimp, more posting now that your exams are finished!  Also, Jim you are authorised to make posts too.  I think I'm going to have to code in pop-up profiles of the various authors...

My e-mail address is at the bottom of the blog by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment