Tuesday 9 March 2010

Blackjack and Hookers

There's a big guffaw about the European Hordes & Warmachine Team Challenge around the Warmachine and Hordes forums. Do not confuse this event with the Warmachine/Hordes Open European Team Championship in Austria. That would be foolish.

So yeah, Maelstrom are running a big team tournament type thing. And it costs £30 just to get a single ticket, 4 people to a team... for 5 games? Their tables better be flocked with real gold leaf and the goody bags stuffed with ornaments made from pure nerdy joy. In other words, thank you but we'll pass; as much fun as it would be to swoop down south and ninja loot to my shrivelled black heart's content. I wouldn't mind stopping down that way to help run the event but the price is definitely off-putting as a player.

Mulg has impacted into my painting queue, but the gelatinous state of my Bleached Bone is thwarting my efforts to make significant headway. That and my plumbing exams in Livingston, those are a bummer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment