Saturday 19 September 2009

Fell Howl


I love this miniature. Greygore Boomhowler is easily my favourite miniature by Privateer Press. Progress with him has been unusually slow but he is the first miniature where I've been making extensive use of mixing mediums. I highly recommend mixing a metallic paint with a gloss medium. The metallics just seem to go on smoother. He's about 75% done in that picture, the majority of the work involves metallics or simple highlighting of leather items (how many belts does a trollkin need? (5)). If only my infamous Wall of Tough™ actually worked when Boomhowler was on the board... This is the completed Boomhowler now.

In other news I've picked up the book for Pathfinder. That's D&D 3.75 for the unenlightened. Getting hold of the rulebook has been something of a quest in itself. It's huge! I've also been following Nick Logue's work lately at Sinister Adventures, it's inspired me to take up the mantle of running an IKRPG game again - with added pulp adventure! There will be explosions, mechanithralls, PIRATES and dastardly traps. What more could you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment