Thursday 11 June 2009

Pondering the Imponderables

Iain will be overjoyed to know his Pyre Troll is finished and that I'm Happy with the way it turned out. There was some trouble with the side of a stomach but even Arkentyre had problems in the same area (shocking, I know). Definitely learned a few new tricks to painting flesh and muscle. Having scrapped my aspirations to pick up a Cygnar army for MKii, yellow Trollbloods may be the way forward. I've ordered an eDoomshaper to see how things will turn out.

More spoilers about the Retribution on the Privateer Press website. The major one being power fields: Myrmidons have power fields. Think of power fields as you could imprints: spend a focus and something happens. Also, if you go to the gallery part of the Warmachine website you can get 360's of each model, I definitely recommend this, some of those Myrmidons look a lot better if you can spin them around. It also looks like Dawnlord Vyros' arms are separate pieces - I might get him and turn the sword around so it's more like his concept art. Or I could be painting trolls...

No comments:

Post a Comment