Tuesday 5 May 2009

Pointy Ears and All

The official press announcement has appeared on the Privateer Press website. Rejoice oh ye elf lovers. I'm guessing that we're going to see a whole new load of denial abilities and hard to hit models. There will also be weapon masters if previous elf models are the measuring sticks.

The Retribution rules for MKi will be released in No Quarter and the Forces of Warmachine book that will be available at GenCon will be using the MKii rules.

Had a close game against Jim on Monday too, unfortunately Morvahna survived my assassination run - and what an assassination run it was. I hit her with two Obliterator Rockets, three whacks of a Wrecker and a Punching Spike (totalling over 50 damage). All but one of her beasts died through transfers. I almost killed the bloody woman through transfer-overflow too. I would have killed her horribly too if I'd remembered to use my feat for an extra turn of face-mashing. Since it was a win/lose situation (if Jim let me go back to use my feat, I'd win. If I didn't use my feat, Magnus was dead) I opted to go without the feat since I'd already moved onto other models. The gap is narrowing... soon Jim, soon...

Tonight I should have a go at playing Cygnar. There will be much lightning, though I have no idea what Jim's going to bring along, probably more Cryx.

No comments:

Post a Comment