Monday 27 April 2009

The Home Stretch

As we enter the final week of the MKii Field Test Dacarnix has posted the next set of potential changes we might see. Fans of Terminus will rejoice, in fact Cryx players in general will rejoice - both the shooting bonejacks may be getting some nice bonuses, the Defiler may even get the spray everyone thought it had.

I expect I'll keep on playing MKii as my dominant game, though I'll still plug away at MKi if my opponent plays Hordes and the like - or it's Jim and he wants some practice before the Masters.

I've also been thinking of giving up the Mercenaries and picking up Cygnar recently, maybe if I use some proxies first to see if I like the way they play. I'll also scout around to see if there's anyone who really wants to buy some Mercenaries, no point in counting my chickens before they're hatched.

In other news, iBodger has been updated to version 1.1 - it includes MKii support. To make the switch, touch the information button (the small black circle with the i in it) in the bottom right corner of the main menu. From there you can switch to the MKii version.

No comments:

Post a Comment