Saturday 28 March 2009

WARMACHINE MKii Field Test Dates

Privateer Press have announced the date when we can download the MKii rules from their website in this announcement:

"Field Test Date Announced!

The WARMACHINE community has been buzzing with anticipation since the announcement of WARMACHINE Mk II and the public field test. The wait is quickly coming to an end, as the full field test materials will be posted Monday, April 6, 2009.

The Mk II field test documents will be available for download from the WARMACHINE Mk II field test site at http://feedback.privateerpress.com. Players will also need to register on the site in order to provide feedback from the field test. Registration will open with the release of the WARMACHINE Mk II field test documents.

Get ready to Play Like You’ve Got A Pair!"

I've put off painting until I know exactly what's going to end up in my army. I'm also fighting the urge to e-bay everything so I can get it all again with a different colour scheme. I was thinking desert themed Mercencaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment