Thursday 19 February 2009

Painting Blog: Nomads and Mules

I've finally got everything I need for both my Ashlynn and Magnus lists for 500 points. I've put just about everything together - both the Nomad and Mule look amazing by the way. Painting them will take some time, but at least I've finally done those two lonely Steelhead Halberdiers who have only had their base coat on for ages.

Painted Stuff:
Ashlynn d'Elyse
Magnus the Traitor

Mangler Heavy Warjack

Renegade Light Warjack
Renegade Light Warjack
Talon Light Warjack

Steelhead Halberdiers x8
Steelhead Heavy Cavalry Sergeant
Lady Aiyana

Master Gunner Dougal MacNaile
Stannis Brocker, Steelhead Commander

Things to Paint:
Magnus the Warlord
Durgen Madhammer

Mule Heavy Warjack
Nomad Heavy Warjack

Steelhead Halberdier x1
Steelhead Heavy Cavalry x2
Master Holt

Anastasia di Bray
Gorman di Wulfe (90% done)
Lord Rockbottom, Expedition Financier
Ogrun Bokur
Rupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord

Gorman should be done the next time I've got some time to do his highlighting, then I think I'll slug my way through the Steelhead Cavalry. After those... hmmm... warjacks or soloes... warjacks or soloes? Probably the Mule since I'm going to be using Ashlynn quite often in the near future and it would look good in the middle of my army if it was painted up.

No comments:

Post a Comment