Saturday 13 December 2008

Game Blog: Defeated Again

Meh, not doing so well with my Magnus melee list. Lost against Dermot today with his trolls - he used Grim Angus. I thought my Kayazy's defence of 16 in melee would keep them safe against the champions, but noooooo, they got minced. I've come to realise that my list is lacking in supporting infantry. When my main unit is dead, I'm totally screwed. The solution appears to be to get me some Steelheads. Lots of Steelheads. It also didn't help that Dermot made bucketloads of tough rolls for the champions. Bloody things refused to die. I've also discovered Dermot talks really fast.

I think I'll order a full unit of Steelhead Halberdiers, get them done up, then order Stannis and finally the cavalry once everything's painted. The Holy Trinity of Steelheads should serve my needs rather than using some very fancy units and hoping they don't die.

No comments:

Post a Comment