Monday 4 August 2008

Wallpaper and Me

Surprisingly I find myself back at my own flat at last after spending the weekend helping Anna (my sister) strip wallpaper off every wall in her new house while trying to keep my 1 year old nephew away from the clearly toxic spray we were using. Trying times were had by all.

Back to the gun mage schedule, now that I'm back at my flat I can actually post my updates at last... but the forums appear to be down. Destiny appears to dislike my gun mage updates. I'll check back in about one hour. Oh hey, they're up again already, update incoming!

Madrak is now fully painted, I ditched the tartan - it looked horrible - and reverted to just having a shaded green cloth instead. The guide to painting tartan in No Quarter isn't all it's made up to be, I'm sure if I could paint like the Brush Thralls, then it would look awesome, but I can't, so it just looks fugly and very amateurish. Now I shall move onto the axer and impalers from the battle box, though starting work on the pyre troll I bought today is tempting... but alas I don't have any yellow paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment