Tuesday 29 July 2008

Behind Schedule

Yes, I'm behind schedule with doing the gun mage updates but I've had a very busy week helping my sister move and organize all her stuff to her new (really big) house on the other side of Glasgow. At least they'll have room to use the Wii I bought them, at the moment there's a high risk of controller to the face when playing games like tennis.

For the gun mage I'll try to get the next two levels of powers up by Friday, fingers crossed.

For those still waiting with baited breath for news of whether the IK will shift to 4e or not, there is a thread of dubious authenticity claiming that the Privateers have said they will not be going 4e. There's no way to verify the claims made by Danbala, they could be another 4e hater (and there are quite a few of those) or some nice honest person. We'll just have to wait and see.

My Trollblood battle box has been a lot of work, though I'm particularly proud of my Madrak conversion - a simple head swap replacing the evil clown face with that of a Kriel warrior (the bald one) and a neck made out of green stuff. Now if only I could still paint like I did 4 years ago before I went back to university... I'll try to get a picture of him up on here, but the pictures from my spangly new iPhone (BOW DOWN BEFORE ME MORTALS!) are a little blurry at the closeness I need the pictures to be. Soon, heaven forbid, I might actually learn how to play Hordes/Warmachine! Shocking, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment