The big red circle is to show the back of the conversion - behold! There be no obvious markings of the headswap. The conversion was done with a kriel warrior head, green stuff, a color shaper (these things are amazing! Wish I'd found them years and years ago) and some superglue.
I'm not happy with my paint job - not that you can actually see a lot of it from those pictures, but I went a bit wash happy instead of doing it properly and shading/highlighting things; I did highlight the green properly, but it's a very dark green and the horrible job I did on the brown stripes covers it up. I'll have to go over the brown stripes in the tartan again to give them the proper shading and then break up the pattern a little with some very light brown squares where the lines cross.
Since my mother is visiting from Canada next week to help my sister with her moving, I should be able to get hold of a digital camera to take some decent pictures. Good news for me, free food! Good free food!